COVID-19 Continuation of Swim Training Plans
$97 / Month
This membership includes plans specially developed for triathletes and swimmers impacted by COVID-19/Corona Virus health precautions that have closed swimming pools and other facilities limiting training locations.
- Dryland training plans utilising swim cords,
- Gym based strength training plans, and
- Body Weight (no equipment) strength and conditioning plans.
Normally I charge $350/month for my coaching but you'll get the advantage of
- A dedicated training plan on Training Tilt (value $350)
- Access to a fortnightly group coaching call (value $20 per call x2 = $40)
- The event Training Bible (value $27 for each event plan)
- Access to my Eat Well service (value $97)
- Access to my popular Top 10 Healthy Recipes eBook ($17)
- Access to a range of my popular eBooks (total value $76)
- The dedicated Coach Ray / Qwik Kiwi Coaching support group (priceless)
- Garmin .FIT files for all run and bike workouts (cherished by Garmin users)
- Zwift .ZWO files for all bike workouts (worth it's weight in gold for Zwift users)
That's a total value of over $607, and you will only pay $97 per month. Saving you over $510. All at no risk, if you don't like the programmes in the first 30 days you get a full 100% money back guarantee.
As an extra bonus I'm including all my regular training plans for you to choose from as well for when things start returning to normal when the pools open and events start being scheduled.